Last week I chatted with Alexia from the brilliant Head Trash podcast about getting over the fear of public speaking. It’s got some of my juiciest insights on fear and how to get over it – well worth a listen, as are many of Alexia’s other podcasts.
During our chat, we discuss…
- the three types of tell tale signs of someone with a fear of public speaking
- the MAIN reason why we’re hard wired for a fear of public speaking
- some of the less obvious signs that we’re ever so slightly scared
- how to change our focus to dissolve our fears
- why being ourselves is better than being like Tony Robbins
- how we should approach speaking like we approach life
Plus much much more!
Here’s more on how you can be an amazing public speaker… just by being YOURSELF!