This session draws on TED speaking best practice and how it can revolutionise your business communications, whether you’re formally presenting or pitching, or seeking colleague buy-in for your strategy or initiative.
We show you how to put your finger on your TED-style ‘idea worth spreading’ and how to use TED principles to develop a message that others buy into, remember and spread. Led by our expert coaches, we share insights we’ve gained from training thousands of speakers across the globe to deliver inspiring short talks.
What do we cover?
- The importance of the TED methodology in a crowded marketplace
- How to find your ‘idea worth spreading’
- A simple structure for a powerful talk or presentation
- How to build resonance and buy-in to your idea or initiative
- The mechanisms that make the best TED talks memorable
- How your own ideas can be amplified by others
Your key takeaways
- Understanding of how to develop an engaging short talk
- The ability to create clear and compelling content and structure
- Greater confidence to speak up about your ideas
- Stronger impact and more memorable communications
- Skills that can be transferred to many speaking scenarios
Interested in hosting this course?
If you’re interested in hosting this course at your company, or would like to brainstorm your requirements, please get in touch with us today.