Game Changers is an invitation-only event for women with a track record of creating change in their company, industry or beyond.
For qualifying individuals, we host a series of dinners that connect together senior, change-making women who want to leave a legacy on this planet.
Our aim? To raise the visibility and impact of female leaders in the UK and beyond.
Game Changers commit to:
- Taking action as a force for good
- Amplifying my voice to deliver maximum benefit to others
- Commanding people, money and attention…
… in order to lead change within my organisation, my industry and the world.
What do we cover?
- A series of themed dinners and activities to network with senior women from various industries.
- Dinners are typically up to 20 women and can include special guest speakers, or a particular theme of conversation.
- All dinners are held in a central London restaurant.
Your key takeaways
- Conspire with driven, change making and inspiring female leaders.
- High profile networking and collaboration opportunities.
- Time to step away from the to-do list and recharge with like-minded leaders.
- Great conversations and tasty eats.
Pricing and format
This is an invitation-only network for senior women who are actively involved with driving change. If you’re interested in introducing yourself to the network, please drop us a couple of paragraphs introducing yourself and how you fit our criteria.
Interested in joining the Game Changers network?
Drop us a few lines about you and your game changing activities and we’ll happily tell you more about criteria for participating in these events.