Our renowned Leader’s Voice program is specifically designed for senior female leaders who want to drive change in their company, industry, and beyond.
Over 8 months, with a small, hand-picked group of top-performing women from a variety of sectors, you’ll develop the speaking skills, content, confidence, and presence needed to rally change.
You’ll go on an experiential and life-changing journey together, culminating in delivering a high-impact talk to a room of inspirational leaders.
You’ll gain deep and lasting friendships, clarity on your vision, and the impetus to step up your visibility and influence as a game-changing leader.
Places on the program are by application only, and we select participants based on their capacity to drive meaningful change around a tangible vision.
To inquire about a place on the Leader’s Voice and for upcoming dates, please get in touch.
The Leader’s Voice is also available as an in-house program in your company.
What do we cover?
Leadership self-awareness and impact
Investigating leadership impact, we begin the process of reflecting on your own intended and unintended impact and who you need to become to take the next steps in your leadership journey.
The purpose-driven leader
The importance of having a leadership vision and the opportunities that having a vision enables. We unpack a simple roadmap for how to look for and articulate your vision and get the gears in motion for your own vision.
Unpacking the power of empathy, we investigate what happens when empathy is lacking, versus when leaders put themselves in the shoes of their stakeholders. We look at servant leadership, listening skills and how to build empathy when you have 101 things on your to-do list.
Focusing on articulating your vision in a compelling, shareable form so that others can become advocates for your initiatives. We investigate how great ideas are found and communicated.
Unlocking Human Brilliance
This session introduces the ’nemesis’ of the leader, or the parts of your character that hold you back. We reflect on challenges that emerge as you step up your visibility.
Speaking out your vision
We take a whistle-stop tour through the best practice of speech-writing. Drawing on the characteristics of TED talks, you learn how to structure and deliver a compelling short talk or communication to best represent and draw attention to your leadership vision.
Your key takeaways
- Dramatically improved clarity of expression
- Increased ability to influence all manner of stakeholders, even those who are your ‘nemesis’
- Development of specific messages that draw attention to your vision
- Greater gravitas and certainty in communication
- Improved ability to connect to and inspire audiences of all kinds
- Guidance through the challenges associated with rallying change
- Practical experience of a variety of communication scenarios
- A number of ‘rites of passage’ that cement learning into experience
- A professionally recorded video of you speaking
- A powerful and intimate network of senior female alumni