Building presence and impact to engage your audience
We know that public speaking can be daunting, so Ginger’s Fundamentals course offers a playful environment that helps you to relax, experiment and grow.
In this introduction to Ginger’s model of leadership communications, we help you to build self-awareness and an authentic, personal and high-impact communication style, while boosting your confidence and leadership skills.
Get ready for an interactive and practical training day, with simple, powerful methods you can implement straight away. You’ll learn how to engage and inspire an audience, with bundles of support, and affirming and stretching feedback to elevate your presence and impact.
What do we cover?
Body language and range
We investigate four key aspects of physical presence / body language and their impact upon your intended audience, plus how to expand your range of expression to appeal to different audience types. You’ll build personal awareness of your leadership impact, and use of body language and range when put under pressure.
Voice and nervous habits
We work on the elements of vocal delivery and how to use them with power. Plus, we explore nervous habits and how to overcome them in high-stakes communications scenarios. Building your vocal range and reducing distracting communication habits, we develop your personal superpowers to be more expressive and engaging.
Your key takeaways
- A simple framework for analysing your personal impact
- Awareness of body language and how to add your own authentic flavour
- Practical tips and insights into the impact of voice on your professional presence
- Easy to implement strategies for handling nerves and self-doubt
- Improved confidence and ability to engage an audience
- Personalised next steps for how to build your professional presence and impact
- The realisation that you can be yourself AND be an effective, engaging communicator
Interested in hosting this course?
If you’re interested in hosting this course at your company, or would like to brainstorm your requirements, please get in touch with us today.