We use anonymised cookies to track website usage and preferences. For advertising purposes, we also use third party cookies. learn more.
Join a 'Virtually Brilliant' FREE Webinar: power up your online meetings & presentations
Practical training on body, voice and mind and how they affect your audience. The fundamentals of speaker training to develop an authentic and powerful style
We know that public speaking can be daunting. That's why this fun training course helps you to relax, experiment and grow so you have the skills to communicate with confidence and impact in virtual meetings, presentations and talks.
When your teams, clients and stakeholders are spread across different locations, having a strong virtual impact is crucial to keeping business on track. But more often than not, virtual interactions can become dull and robotic, muting important body language and self-expression that’s vital to human connection.
In this interactive training day, we focus on the personal qualities that drive up engagement, relationships and the capacity to influence any audience. Participants receive feedback on their online presence and impact, enhancing confidence and giving them skills to centre themselves, even in high-pressure situations.
* Key differences between personal impact online versus in-person.
* The tools at your disposal to have impact in any virtual setting - from the on-camera impression you make, to vocal delivery, use of silence, etc.
* How to use your personality and passions to engage others virtually.
* How to add value and authentic leadership, even when you're under pressure.
* Improved personal presence (including personal expression, clarity, speed of speaking etc.)
* Stronger ability to engage, build relationships and inspire on virtual platforms.
* Personal feedback and takeaways to put learning into practice.
* Improved confidence to deliver relaxed, high-impact virtual communications.
This open virtual 6-hour public speaking course is intended for beginner and intermediate level speakers. It includes minimum theory and maximum practice. There will be an hour's lunch break to prepare your presentation that you will be able to showcase and receive feedback on. Expect to be challenged, have fun and learn a lot!
"Wonderfully engaging. The course provided me with personal, targeted feedback which will hugely improve my virtual communication." Jamie Cooper
"Such a rewarding experience that I think will benefit me for the rest of my life in all areas not just professionally!" Amy Mander
"Really amazing work! The impact was great, engaging and interactive. Really worth the time!" Gina Xydia Charmanta
"Such an impactful session! Great trainer, with the right level of energy. Good content with a healthy balance between theory and practice." Mathilda Nathan